14 aug. 2011

Me and .... you. (once)

.. i wanna play hide and seek, and give you my clothes, tell you i love you shoes and sit on the steps while you take a bath, and massage your neck and kiss your face, and hold your hand and go for a walk. Not mind when u eat my food. And meet you at Rudy's, and talk about  your day.. and laugh of my.. PARANOIA.And give u tapes that you don't listen to. Watch great films, and tell you about the tv program i saw the night before and not laugh at your jokes.
Want u in the morning, but let u sleep in for a while. Tell u how much i love your eyes, your lips, your neck. I sit on the steps smokin' till you come  home, and worry when u're late, and be amazed when you're early.Go to a party and dance, be sorry when i'm wrong, and happy when you forgive me, look at your photos, wish i knowned you forever.Hearing your voice in my ear, feel your skin on my skin.
And get scared when you're angry. I tell you you're gorgeous, and hug u when you're anxious, and hold u when u hurt... want u when i smell you, offend u when i touch u, and whimper when  i;m next to you, and whimper when i;m not. Smother you in the night and get cold when u take the blanket and hot when u don't, melt when u smile, dissolve when u laugh. And not understand how u think i'm rejecting you, when i;m not rejecting you.. and wonder who you are.. but i accept you anyway. And tell u about the tree angel, who flew across the ocean, because he loved me.
I wonder the city, thinking... it's empty without you. But i want what  u want, and think.. i'm loosing myself. But i'll tell u the worst of me, and try to give u the best of me, because u don;t deserve any less. And think it's all over,hang on.. for just ten minutes, before u throw me out of your life. Forget who i am, and let me try to get closer to you. And somehow...communicate some of the overwhelming,undying, overpowering, unconditional, heart enriching, mind expanding, ongoing, neverending LOVE... i have for you.

Niciun comentariu: